|Providing Health Care to the Poor Better Burmese Healthcare (BBHC) is a grass roots non-profit organization working to improve health care to the poor and education of the local medical professionals in Burma, through providing health services, capacity building and resource enhancement.Your donation can provide:•
• 9 US$ – one month supply of diabetic medications
• 6.50 US$ – one month supply of blood pressure medications
• 17 US$ – one month supply of asthma medications
• 11 US$ – HbA1C Blood test for assessing diabetic control
• 23.50 US$ – Echocardiogram
• 7 US$ – Ultrasonography
• 20 US$ – one day’s (Sunday monthly clinic) salary of a senior BBHC doctor
• 6 US$ – one day’s (Sunday monthly clinic) salary of an entry level junior BBHC doctor
• 45 US$ – one month clinic rentalThis money supports the salaries of physicians, office staff, office rental, medical equipment, medication, basic testing and continuing training.Better Burmese Healthcare (BBHC) is a 501(c) (3) non-profit, non-religious, and nonpolitical humanitarian organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Read more about our activities.